Welcome TO SUPPORT CENTER
How can we help you today?Search our knowledge base for answers to common questions
- How can I track my order? If a tracking number is available for your order, it will be automatically sent to you via email once your order has been processed and shipped. The email will include the tracking information and instructions on how to track your package.
- How will my item be delivered? The delivery time for your order depends on the type of product purchased. This is because we have different warehouses storing different items across the UK.
- Why has my order been rejected/cancelled? We reserve the right to cancel orders based on several reasons, including:
- Why do I need to provide my ID/Passport?? As a licensed pharmacy, we are required by law to verify the identity of our customers before dispensing certain medications or medical supplies.
- How do I interpret my result? I understand that interpreting lab results can be confusing and overwhelming, so I wanted to provide you with some guidance on how to read them.